Art Constructions Studio/Gallery West Kingston
– Solo and group shows USA and Peru.
– Private sculpture commissions.
– Collaboration, outdoor sculpture park, Rhode Island.
– Peru College of Engineers, 53rd anniversary art exhibit – Invited artists – Lima, Peru.
- Design and Construction of the Ccopacatty Cultural Center / Library, Puno – Peru, Ongoing
- Convergence International Arts Festival, Pawtucket, RI sculpture.
- Art Constructions Sculpture Garden, host to “Pathways,” community exhibit, Block Island RI.
- United Nations, New York – United Nations Society of Writers and Artists Award of Excellence and Individual exhibit, for life’s work of social relevance as sculptor and muralist.
- Minkay Gallery, 233 Canyon Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico. Year-long exhibit of large-scale sculpture.
- Commemoration of 9/ll – Pawtucket Vistors Center, Pawtucket, Rhode Island, Showing of 9 x 20 Ft. canvas mural, entitled “9/11”.
- State of Rhode Island Latin American Arts Expo, Atrium Gallery, One Capitol Hill, Providence, Rhode Island State Council of the Arts.
- Commendations presented sculptor by Govenor Almond and Rhode Island House of Representatives.
- Seton Hall University, Walsh Library Gallery. Exhibit and conference.NJ
- Nautilus Gallery, five large scale mural paintings, Block Island, RI.
- Art Constructions Sculpture Garden, 5 large scale sculptures, BI, RI.
- Nomination: United Nations Society of Writers and Artists, Award of Excellence.
- Equator Gallery, “Two South American Masters”. Boston, Massachusetts.
- Hotel Limoneros – Painting, Moquegua, Peru.
- Museo Contisuyo, Moquegua, Peru.
- Municipality of the District of Torata, Painting.
- Art Constructions Sculpture Garden, 6 large-scale sculptures, Block Island RI.
- Placement of three sculptures in Florida, New York, Connecticut.
- Convergence IX International Public Sculpture Exhibition / 16th Annual International Sculpture Conference. international juried. Providence RI.
- Art Constructions Sculpture Garden, large-scale sculpture. Block Island RI.
- Wenniger Gallery, Rockport, Maine.
- Relief Commission, Feaster Photography Studio, NY.
- Steel sculpture permanent installation, Hayes Company, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Fish King II’ commission, Burlington, Vermont.
- 20th Century Fox features Art Space, Salt Lake City 64 Ft. 30 Ft. Mural, in upcoming film.
- Convergence juried International Arts Festival, Providence/Westerly RI, recycled fuel tank sculpture, 12 ft. x 10 ft.
- “Farmers” sculpture permanently installed, Norfolk Botanical Gardens VA. 15 X 18 X 18 FT.
- “Warrior” commission and installation, private, Block Island, RI.
- Block Island Festival of the Arts, Block Island RI
- Permanent installation, 10 ft. exterior wall relief, private, restored Closter Railroad Station, Closter, New Jersey.
- “Zamponia” sculpture, private, Staten Island, NY.
- International Sculpture Conference and juried Art Exhibit, Providence RI.
- Commissioned sculpture relief, Sitbon Company, Long Island, NY.
- Bird Lady’ 14 ft. x 14 x 6 ft. Rhode Island College, lecture, exhibit RI.
- Commission, exterior relief, “Transformation”, Architect Hugo Zea, Universidad del Altiplano Library. Dedicated by President Fujimore.
- RI International Film Festival award design commission, six cast per year.
- Receives Citizen Award, Festival of Latin American Cinema, Rhode Island.
- School of Design, Mayor Cianci, Providence RI.
- Portfolio Gallery, exterior summer exhibit, Block Island RI.
- Stone Zoo Exhibit – featured artist, Boston Harbor Hotel, Mass.
- International Visual Arts Fair, juried City of Providence, Roger Williams Park Casino, Rhode Island.
- Receives Citizen Award in recognition of achievements and contribution in visual arts , RI House of Representatives, State House, Providence RI.
- Receives key to the City of Providence, RI.
- July 30, 1994 proclaimed Ccopacatty Day, City of Providence RI.
- Pukara Organization of Art and Culture, selected to design and create film award for Latin American Cinema, New England Film Festival.
- Town of New Shoreham, collaboration and creation of three 3000 lb. recycled fuel tank sculptures, 12 ft. high x 10 ft. diameter, Theme: Recycling.
- Exhibit Location: Town landfill, one sculpture acquired by Town of New Shoreham, Block Island, RI.
- Rutherford Arts Studio, Charlestown, Mass.
- 8 ft.x 10 x10 ft. private steel sculpture, commissioned and installed Jamestown RI.
- Iona College, campus-wide individual sculpture and mural exhibit, New York.
- RI State Council on the Arts, 7×20 ft. mural commission. Providence RI.
- University of N.Y. at Sony-Purchase, collaborative 15 x 45 Ft. mural “500 Years” and symphony,with composer,Elias Tannenbaum, New Orchestra of Westchester.
- Manhattan School of Music, New York. Collaborative mural and concert.
- College of the Desert Sculpture Walk, Palm Desert, California, 8 ft. x 10 x 5 ft. steel sculpture “Wild Stallions” acquisition.
- Rhode Island School of Design, Museum of Art, group show.
- Iona College, New York, campus-wide individual exhibit.
- Newport Art Museum, RI, Outdoor sculpture, individual and workshop.
- Museum of Modern Art of Latin American,and Organization of American States, International Sculpture Conference and Exhibit, juried internationally, Washington D.C.
- Rhode Island School of Design, group exhibit, Providence, RI.
- Iona College, New York, campus-wide individual exhibit.
- Tower Gallery, New York, individual exhibit, sculpture and murals.
- City of Rockville, Maryland, outdoor sculpture exhibit, juried nationally.
- Warwick Art Museum, Rhode Island, outdoor sculpture, individual.
- Montgomery County Government Art in Architecture, commission, nationwide competition, 15 x 80 ft. exterior relief mural, stainless steel, Silver Springs, Maryland.
- Montgomery County Art in Public Architecture 1 % commission, nationwide competition, 30 x 15 x 7 ft. stainless steel courtyard sculpture, Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Iona College, New York, 12 x 9 x4 ft. stainless steel sculpture acquisition.
- Erector Square Gallery, New Haven, Connecticut, sculpture and murals two person show.
- City Arts Gallery, City Hall, New Haven, sculpture individual.
- Art Institute sculpture exhibit, San Francisco, California.
- Art Space, Salt Lake City, Utah, exterior mural commission, 64 x 30 ft. Won through U.S. Western regional competition.
- Salt Lake City Art Museum. Exhibit of 5 large-scale sculptures. Individual.
1981 to 1985
- Downtown Bousch Street 15×100 ft. and 9 x 30 ft. wall murals commission.
- Jewish Community Center of Tidewater, first USA sculpture commission, collaborative, 12 x 11 x 6 ft. stainless steel, “Unity”, Norfolk VA.
- Farmers Market, Norfolk VA 15 x 15 x 18 ft. st. steel commission,’Farmers’.
- Mobray Arch Montessori School year exhibit, 6×7 ft. outdoor sculpture.
- Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, VA drawing collection.
- Muscarell Museum of Art, University of William & Mary, Herman Collection,drawing and sculpture.
- National School of Fine Arts, Lima, Peru.
- Undergraduate and Graduate studies.
- Graduate Award: Medalla de Oro in sculpture.